Investing in Millenials Worldwide: Preparing Youth for the 21st Century Workplace
Saturday, April 14, 2012
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Elliott School of International Affairs
George Washington University
1957 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Campus Progress' Associate Editor, Naima Ramos-Chapman, will moderate a panel on the millenial generation at the Americans for Informed Democracy Conference. The panel will address how young people can be better prepared for the real world, after completing their education. Other panelists include:
- Jim Riker, Beyond the Classroom Program, University of Maryland
- Noor Shoufani, Education for Employment Foundation
- Nicole Goldin, US Agency for International Development
- Taekia Blackwell, Harry Potter Alliance
- Paul Kruchoski, US Department of State
Check out the 2012: Challenge Accepted website for information on registration.
Sponsored by Campus Progress and Americans for Informed Democracy. Attendees must register to attend. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.