Tyler Kingkade is based in Washington, D.C. and writes for Campus Progress. He previously reported for The Huffington Post, Patch, The Iowa Independent, KCCI TV-8, the Iowa State Daily, and was editor-in-chief of Ethos magazine at Iowa State University. He's also currently a fellow at the National Journal. Tyler studied at Georgetown University through The Fund for American Studies. His work has earned him national recognition by the Society of Professional Journalists, the Associated Collegiate Press, and the University of Georgia. The Washington Post named him one of the best political Twitter users on the web, so why not follow him? @tylerkingkade and feel free to send him tips.
Recent articles by this author:
- When Sweet Turns Sour: How A Union Lockout Is Threatening One Of The Most Powerful Lobbies
- Wisconsin Doctors: Scott Walker Should Veto Abortion Legislation
- Xavier University Suddenly Cuts Off Contraception Coverage
- PHOTOS: What Are These Signs Talking About Outside The Supreme Court?
- New Coalition Offers Bounty To Expose Corporate Political Spending
- Ariz. Considers Allowing Doctors To Not Tell Women Their Lives Are In Danger
- The Sweet Lobby: An Uphill Battle Against Big Sugar
- Alabama Picks Up Where Virginia Left Off With Ultrasound Law
- Indiana Lawmaker Backtracks On His Claim About Girl Scouts
- Lawmaker: Girl Scouts Are ‘Pro-Abortion’ Group Run By ‘Communists’ And ‘Lesbians’
- Study: Broad Support For Provisions In Affordable Care Act
- New Hampshire Bill Would Legalize Discrimination By Any Business