Simeon Talley is a staff writer for Campus Progress. You can e-mail him at
Recent articles by this author:
- They’ve Seen the Birth Certificate, but Birthers Won’t Be Satisfied
- An Emancipation Day Reminder: The Civil War Was About Slavery
- Elite Colleges Reinforce Class Distinctions
- Can We Stop Paying Attention to the Tea Party Now?
- The Arab Street Inspiring Youths
- Targeting Unions Is a Big Mistake
- Is the Individual Mandate Constitutional?
- U.S. Foreign Policy in Arab World Needs to Change
- Obama’s SOTU Address Comes Up a Bit Short
- Health Care Reform Was the Right Thing to Do
- Is Illinois Poised to Ban the Death Penalty?
- The Dangers of Repealing Health Care Reform
- President Obama Urges Civility
- On the Tucson Shooting and the Right to Bear Arms
- Debating the Constitution
- Why Aren’t Students in the U.S. Protesting Tuition, Too?
- Youth in the Great Recession
- Cancun Climate Conference is a Reminder That U.S. Legislation Is Still Needed
- Youth at UN Climate Conference Working for Best Possible Outcome
- Memo to Congress: Restore Pell Grant Funding