Paul attends the University of Pennsylvania, where he edited and wrote for The Daily Pennsylvanian and edited 34th Street Magazine, working with the LGBT community. He has also worked at the Human Rights Campaign and originally trained as a news writer, but recently has come to favor featurey, arts/culture pieces. Paul hopes to be in Washington, D.C. for the summer.
Recent articles by this author:
- Hawaii Majorly Disappoints on Civil Unions
- Supreme Court Gets One Right on Gay Rights
- Obama Expands Federal Benefits, Hires Over 100 Gay and Lesbian Staffers
- Who Gets to Have a Cell Phone? And Who Pays?
- For Some Graduates, Health Insurance Is the Best Gift
- D.C. Teachers to Get Money, Get Paid
- Gay Federal Workers Get More Benefits
- Is She or Isn’t She? Can We Even Ask? On Kagan’s Sexual Orientation