Jeffrey is a journalism intern with Campus Progress. He just finished his sophomore year at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, where he is majoring in politics and minoring in journalism and East Asian studies. Most of his college courses have been geared towards international relations, with a particular interest in U.S.-Chinese relations, as well as energy policy. Outside of school, Jeffrey is an editor for the school paper, and also works for the athletic department at Brandeis. He also is an avid Boston sports fan, and has previously played basketball, soccer, and ran cross country.
Recent articles by this author:
- Voter ID: Defeated in Kansas Senate, Secretary of State Tries to Unilaterally Change Voting Laws
- Radio Host Tony Bruno Calls Giants Pitcher an “Illegal Alien” on Twitter
- Congress Reaches “Bipartisan Agreement” to Pass GOP’s FAA Extension
- Update: What’s Happening with the FAA?
- VIDEO: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Returns to Capitol Hill for Debt Ceiling Vote
- With Congress in Gridlock, Obama Should Raise the Debt Ceiling Himself
- Sarah Palin Calls Debt Ceiling Negotiations “More Obama Drama”
- UPDATE: Glenn Beck Compares Victims in Norway Attack to Hitler Youth
- Mission Accomplished? Not So Fast, China
- Voter ID Update: Voter ID laws Discussed on Colbert Report and Hardball
- Allen West Calls DNC Chair “Vile” and Obama Supporters “a Threat to the Gene Pool”
- DeSean Jackson’s Anti-Gay Slur Defended by Radio Host
- A Muggle’s Take on Potterpalooza
- Are Liberals Afraid of Strong Conservative Women?
- Nike Criticized for Drug Slogan in New Posters
- Set-Top Cable Boxes: The Silent Gobblers
- Two Down, Eight to Go
- Super Bowl Star Claims Gay Marriage Will Lead to “Anarchy”