As Communications Associate, Abraham serves as a point of contact for members of the press and writes rapid response content, blog posts, and press releases.
After graduating with a degree in economics from the University of California, San Diego, Abraham joined the 2010 re-election campaign for Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) in Los Angeles. Following that victory, he made his way to Washington for a brief stint at EMILY’s List, and then traveled to New York with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to help with their get-out-the-vote efforts for now-Congresswoman Kathy Hochul. Most recently, he completed an internship with the press office of Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY) tracking news coverage, writing releases, and drafting talking points.
Recent articles by this author:
- President Obama’s Budget Helps Today’s College Students, But Could Hurt The Next Generation
- What the GOP Needs To Do To Win Young Voters
- Factsheet: Sequester and Young Americans
- Could This Be The Solution To The Student Debt Crisis?
- Three Ways Rep. Cantor’s New Plan Is More Of The Same On Immigration, Higher Ed
- Pathway to Citizenship in New Immigration Reform Plan
- Why Millennials Want Congress to Act on Guns
- Indiana Lawmaker: More Guns Will Prevent Rapes On Campus
- Big Wins For Millennials In Fiscal Cliff Deal
- Why the Fiscal Cliff Could Worsen Student Debt
- Pew Report: Young Voters Played Bigger Role In 2012 Than Expected
- NOM: Gay College Students a Threat to Marriage
- Fox News Host: We Choose Our Female Anchors From ‘Victoria’s Secret Catalogue’
- What Is The Fiscal Cliff And How Will It Impact Young Americans?
- It’s Clear: Young Voters Turned Out In Record Numbers
- Remembering Paul Wellstone, A Symbol of the Progressive Movement
- The Student Debt Crisis
- Jim Crow 2.0: Voter ID May Disenfranchise 1 Million Young Minorities
- Pennsylvania Voter ID On Hold For November
- UC-Davis Pepper Spray Victims Win $1 Million Settlement