VIDEO: What the Supreme Court’s Ruling on Arizona’s Immigration Law Means
Angela Kelley and Marshall Fitz of the Center for American Progress's Immigration Policy team discuss what the Supreme Court's ruling on Arizona's immigration law, S.B. 1070, means for Arizonans, other states considering similar laws, and Latino voters.
Marshall Fitz is Director of Immigration Policy at the Center for American Progress.
- Border Security Debate Could Pull Trigger on Immigration Reform
- I Was a Stranger and You Invited Me In: Faith-Based Advocacy for Immigration Reform
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Turns One
- Rep. Steve King Tweets About “Illegal Aliens” Invading His Office
- Senate Agrees to Debate Immigration Reform Legislation