Video / Multimedia
VIDEO: The Real Victims of Voter ID Laws
Last year, Wisconsin became the latest state to pass a law requiring citizens to show identification at the polls. While two state judges have blocked the law from going into effect, the law would likely disenfranchise thousands of voters if the injunction is lifted. The Center for American Progress visits the state to investigate.
- Craving a Psychological Thriller? Go No Further Than Your Student Loan Bill [Film Review]
- How Much Is Enough to Send You Back to Your Parents’ House? [VIDEO]
- What Ohio Is Doing To Keep Students From Voting
- On the Issues: Obamacare Today [VIDEO]
- Out Of The Mouths Of Lawmakers [INTERACTIVE]