The Friday List-down: 11 Rejected Chapter Titles From George W. Bush’s New Memoir, ‘Decision Points’
Welcome to the Friday List-down. (If you don't get it, then watch one or two of these videos, then get back to us.) It's been a long election season, but one that was filled with many candidates with lots of personality. For those folks who ran unsuccessful campaigns, we have some suggestions on their next steps.
- The Yale Years: Where did I leave my car keys, and why am I not wearing any pants?
- Water sports, hunting with Dick, and other favorite pastimes
- Why I was really reading that book upside down that one time
- Salty snacks and other threats to America
- Destroying America: Mission Accomplished
- All the Dick jokes I thought up but never said out loud
- I do care about black people. Just ask Condi!
- The Pet Goat and other foreign policy texts
- The time Donald Rumsfeld borrowed $5 and told me he'd pay me back with Iraq's oil money. (Still waiting on that $5, Rummy.)
- What sex is like after 50, a guest chapter by Laura Bush
- Trading Sammy Sosa and increasing the deficit through tax cuts: Just lemme explain, Okay?
To see last Friday's list-down, click here.
- With No Clear Trend in Youth Vote, A Challenge Awaits Progressives
- Why State Support for Marriage Equality Is Gaining Momentum
- Missouri’s New Gun Law Criminalizes Federal Officers for Doing Job, Pushes Guns into Schools
- Cartoon: Rules, Schmules
- #AskCP Twitter Chat Tells All On Guns, Immigration, And What It Takes To Work At Campus Progress