The Best #DontDoubleMyRate Tweets We’ve Seen Today
I'm all out of kidneys to sell. #DontDoubleMyRate— Jonathan Mauer (@blacklistmauer) April 24, 2012
Student loan rates are set to double to 6.8%. The rate at which the Federal Reserve lends to banks was 0.13% yesterday. #dontdoublemyrate— johnnn (@johnnn) April 20, 2012
#DontDoubleMyRate because I can't even afford to repay my student loans now. Education is a right for everyone, not just the wealthy.— Danielle Tam (@squeekietoy) April 24, 2012
Tara Kutz is a video communications associate at Campus Progress. Naima Ramos-Chapman is an associate editor at Campus Progress.
- Why You Can’t Plan on Using Just Financial Aid to Pay For These Schools This Fall
- You Won’t Believe Which Government Policy Is More Profitable Than Exxon
- Senate Democrats Tackle Stafford Loan Rates With New Proposal
- Why Did 250,000 People Sign This Student Loan Petition?
- How Young People Can Bail Themselves Out