Secretary of Education Arne Duncan To Answer Questions on College Affordability
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will host a special session of White House 'Office Hours' at 2 p.m. today to answer questions on college affordability. Campus Progress and a coalition of other organizations working on student debt are encouraging folks to join in the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #WHchat and #DontDoubleMyRate.
With the deadline for the doubling of Stafford loan rates just four days away, its important to keep up the pressure on Congress. Check out our Online Action Center to take action, and urge Congress to pass legislation before July 1!
Tara Kutz is a video communications associate at Campus Progress.
- New Rules for Student-Aid Programs? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Dear Columbia Graduate School of Journalism,
- Despite Obama Veto Threat, Student Loan Bill Passes The House
- Whether You’re A Student, Graduate, Or Neither, These Congressional Decisions Will Affect Your Life
- Med Students Sick From Student Debt Malady