Video / Multimedia
On the Issues: Young Women and Student Debt [VIDEO]
In this installment of our On the Issues series, Associate Editor Naima Ramos-Chapman discusses student debt with Anne Hedgepeth, the government relations manager at the American Association for University Women.
The organization recently released a report titled "Graduating to a Pay Gap," which outlines reasons why young women face a higher student debt burden than young men as early as one year out of college.
Read the full report from AAUW here.
Tara Kutz is a video communications associate at Campus Progress.
- Coast To Coast, College Sexual Assault Survivors See Gains
- A Stronger Middle Class Leads to More Investment in Postsecondary Education
- Craving a Psychological Thriller? Go No Further Than Your Student Loan Bill [Film Review]
- House Proposes ‘Simple’ Solution to Student Loan Rate-Hike
- Student Loan Refinancing Bill to Be Unveiled This Week